Thursday, January 17, 2008

Welcome

Hey everyone, welcome!! First i'll start off with a little update on us. I am 33 weeks pregnant, so i'm getting pretty big. We're having a girl, and of course I have been going crazy with her room and clothes. Landon is already afraid! She's a marathon runner already.....and I thought Talon was active. She puts him to shame....of course with her I feel ALL of it!! Her name is Teagan Renee, and no we didn't make up that name. It was in a name book and I had heard of it before and really liked it. Landon liked the sound of Talon and Teagan together, so that's how it came about. Her official due date is March 7th, so we're sorta playing the waiting game to see if I start getting pre-eclampsia again. I have starting swelling and my blood pressure is slowly increasing....so we'll see. Here are pics of her bedroom...



Talon is doing great!! He's such a little man. He will be 3 in March and it's so crazy to me how the time has flown by. He loves his cars and trucks and he's 100% boy. He loves going to Mother's Day Out (school) and really loves his teachers. We had his first dental appointment the other day....he wouldn't let them clean his teeth, but with a little bribery he let the dentist look at his teeth. No cavitities! Here is a recent picture of him. Most of you know that daddy is a huge music freak, and like father like son. He loves to just sit on dad's lap and listen to music. It's probably the few times we can get Talon to sit still for a long time.

Hopefully this will be the first of many blogs and pictures. Continue coming back for updates and soon we'll pics of Teagan!! Love y'all!

1 comment:

The Liberto Family said...

Yeah! I'm glad you have a blog! I will have to add you to our blog.

Traci