Friday, January 25, 2008

34 Weeks

Today I am 34 weeks in my pregnancy. I had my doctor's appointment and planned on getting some questions answered. Even though I know that there really aren't any answers to be given in my situation I thought I would try. So Teagan is still there kicking away, good heartbeat and growing. What's also growing is my blood pressure. Slowly, but surely. I guess to my doctor i'm still in the 'ok' zone, which seems to aggrevate me because it's not the fact that i'm in the 'ok' zone, it's more that it is increasing. I asked her numerous questions about Landon traveling, if my blood pressure continues to increase what happens next.....pretty much questions that all have one answer "we'll have to wait and see". I did find out that unless i'm really sick, i'm not having her any sooner than 39 weeks. I did get a date though, February 28th (she didn't even mention the 29th, so I didn't either). If my cervix is somewhat showing signs of readiness then that will be the date. But as for anything sooner, I guess we'll have to wait and see. My next apppointment is Monday, February 4th. So stay tuned.......


We had 3D/4D pictures taken a few weeks ago, which didn't come out so well because Teagan was face down tucked away in my cervix. But we did get a couple shots. Here is one of them. You can see her eyes (they're closed), nose and mouth and her hand is right by her face. Looking at the picture, just know she is facing to your right.



1 comment:

The Liberto Family said...

Hang in there! I know you are so ready for this to be over with, but just think the longer she is in you the better! Let me know if you need anything! Please don't forget I'm at home!