Thursday, September 11, 2008

Helmet....

We have a helmet!! Teagan had it fitted yesterday and wore it most of the day. She didn't even seem to care. Last night she did great too. She looks so cute in it. It makes her face look even more round, which I didn't know was possible. She looks like she's about to go out on the field and kick some football butt. I'm currently trying to find someone to decorate it so it doesn't look so *medical*. She'll be in it for 2-3 months, as far as I know. I'm sure it'll go by fast!! Teagan is also crawling. (At least the helmet will provide some protection as she bumps into walls and furniture.) Here are some pictures.


1 comment:

The Liberto Family said...

She looks cute in her helmet. I hope she will continue to like it! She looks like she is getting bigger. We just saw you three weeks ago!